Coral Springs, Florida
Acupuncture & Wellness Center of Florida
Own a lucrative integrative medicine practice in Coral Springs, Florida
Learn more about this extraordinary opportunity to step into a profitable practice in a beautiful area!
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative integrative medicine practice in the gorgeous South Florida city of Coral Springs. Acupuncture & Wellness Center of Florida, the practice of Suzanne Swearengen and associates, is located near the heart of one of America’s most sought-after neighborhoods. This is a planned departure from the owner, who over ten years ago began planning this next chapter with her husband. After celebrating a milestone birthday, the owner finds herself able to take a few years to travel about the world on a sailboat. It is humbling to pass along a successful business after so many years, but it is time to transition into this next chapter in life as planned.
Imagine grossing over $200,000 per year working only three to four days per week with plenty of time off for vacation. No additional marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in. A diversity of treatment options, years of records, and consistent patient flow mean you’ll continue to keep your costs predictable.
Add more hours, add another practitioner, and/or offer more patients the option of herbs and supplements, and you have the chance to add even more success to an already prosperous practice.
Whether you are a practitioner who is just starting out or an established clinician with some years under your belt, this practice offers you the chance to hit the ground running. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most beautiful areas in the country. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time with us, and be thriving in a couple of short months.
Learn much more below.
Income & Expenses
Opportunities for Growth
Video & Photos
- Nestled in the heart of South Florida, Coral Springs flourishes as a dynamic city within Broward County.
- Home to a thriving community of approximately 130,000 residents, this vibrant city captures the essence of suburban charm while being part of a larger metropolitan area with over 1.9 million people.
- Its prime location offers convenient access to the bustling urban centers of Fort Lauderdale and Miami, while still maintaining its own distinct character.
- Lush green landscapes, tranquil neighborhoods, and well-maintained parks contribute to the city's commitment to preserving its natural beauty.
- With its array of shopping and dining options, the city center serves as a hub for entertainment and leisure.
- Nature enthusiasts are spoiled for choice in Coral Springs, as the city boasts an abundance of parks and recreational areas.
- Coral Springs is also renowned for its commitment to education, with top-rated schools and educational institutions that provide a nurturing environment for students to thrive.
- Whether it's exploring the natural beauty of the surrounding areas, savoring the culinary delights, or enjoying the warmth of a tight-knit community, Coral Springs offers residents the perfect balance between suburban tranquility and cosmopolitan conveniences.
- For 15 years, the clinic has been located in the heart of Coral Springs in the area’s medical district, within walking distance to many popular stores and restaurants, and a 3–5-minute drive to Whole Foods and The Walk of Coral Springs, an award-winning retail destination.
- The office is on the first floor of a building with three other medical offices. It includes a comfortable waiting/reception area, 5 treatment rooms (4 with tinted floor-to-ceiling windows), a practitioner break room with kitchenette and washer and dryer, and 2 bathrooms.
- The space is a thoughtfully designed medical setting with a restorative environment.
- There is plenty of free parking, and the clinic maintains a close relationship with nearby health providers and the local community, from which it receives many referrals.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to step into a unique wellness practice with a long history and huge potential for additional growth! Call (941) 730-4246 or click here to email us today.
Copyright 2023 - Premier Wellness, Inc.