Chiropractic Health Center
Unique opportunity to own a renowned chiropractic practice in Eugene, Oregon.
Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time with us, and be thriving in a couple of short months!
Chiropractic Healing Center (CHC), currently the chiropractic practice of Laura Adams, DC, is located in the verdant oasis of Eugene. With an active, health-conscious population and decades of consistent return business, the opportunity to have an abundant practice in a centrally located recreation wonderland is readily available.
Imagine grossing $400,000 per year working only 3 days per week, with plenty of time off and up to six weeks of vacation. No marketing necessary--the reputation of this practice keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in.
Years of records and consistent patient flow mean you’ll continue to keep your costs predictably low. Add more hours or hire an associate and you can add even more success to an already thriving practice.
Whether you are a practitioner who is just starting out, or an established clinician with some years under your belt, CHC offers you the chance to hit the ground running. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most beautiful, sought-after areas in the country. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time, and make this your clinic.
Learn much more below.
- The Setting
- Patient Demographics
- Modalities Utilized
- Opportunities for Growth
- $75,000 OBO. Our price is based on a conservative professional valuation of just over $125,000, with an average yearly gross of $400,000 for the past several years.
- The owner’s motivation to sell in a timely fashion has allowed her to generously factor in a discount of 40% off of the valuated price for potential attrition and start-up costs on change of ownership. We expect the right person will retain nearly all patients and transition smoothly, making this a great opportunity for the buyer.
- The purchase will be structured as an asset purchase agreement and may be drawn up between buyer and seller (preferred) or by attorneys, at the discretion of both parties.
- Approval of the buyer is subject to a credit check, and loans from medical practice brokers, banks, or the Small Business Administration (SBA) may be available to finance the transaction depending upon the buyer’s creditworthiness.
- The seller may also be willing to hold a loan for the right buyer—transferring the legacy of the practice is of the highest value to the owner.
- Upon purchase, the new owner will receive all patient records and equipment, in addition to any supplement inventory.
- The current owner will also transfer to the new owner all clinic-related intellectual property, including the clinic phone number, website, Facebook page, claimed Yelp page, ChiroTouch billing and electronic medical records software, and clinic-related financials.
- Current employees include two part-time receptionists, a billing/accounting specialist, and a massage therapist who backs up the receptionists as needed. Another massage therapist and chiropractor work as independent contractors. All are aware of the impending sale and may be willing to stay on with the new owner at the new owner’s discretion.
- The landlord is willing to transfer the lease and the current owner will facilitate interaction with the landlord in order to secure favorable lease terms.
- The current owner’s goal is to surrender the practice by the end of the summer of 2020 (at the latest) but would prefer to make the transition much earlier. She would also be willing to stay on for a limited time to assist in the transition if so desired by the new owner.
Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to run your own well-known, turn-key practice in an exquisite location. Fill out the contact form below, call (541) 870-5935, or email us today.
Copyright 2024 - CHC Matters, LLC