Ready To Reach Out?
We're excited to talk to you!
Just so you know, we sometimes get barraged with contact requests, many with the same questions, so we have added an "FAQ" section below for that reason. Know that, when you send us a request, we may take up to 24 hours to get back to you. We are constantly on e-mail and have also added Facebook Messenger so that we can respond as quickly as possible. Contact us now!
Absolutely not! I (Jason) started the business and call myself the "Chief Change Agent," but we employ a small cadre of attorneys, accountants, and other resourceful humans in order to get the job done. Most of our employees are paid on a by-project basis, and are used as appropriate. (Not everyone we work with needs a lawyer, and not everyone needs an accountant.)
Whether you're looking to figure out buying or selling a medical practice, you've come to the right place. To get started, we recommend you check out our Getting Started page and go from there.
If you still have further questions, definitely reach out to us via one of the contact options below.
Aside from the free information we have here on this site for DIY'ers, we provide custom coaching and mentoring services, as well as the ability to do it all for you if you wish. Do what, you ask? Aside from helping with your specific concerns, we specialize in the following:
- Practice Valuation: The true value of a practice isn't a simple formula; rather, it's what a buyer is willing to pay. We know about practice valuation and how to set the right price. Tell us more about your practice and we'll be happy to help you set the right price. Buying a practice? We'd love to assist in figuring out a fair purchase price.
- Finding a Buyer: Simply listing your practice for sale on a website doesn't get you a buyer. We use unique methods to find that needle in the haystack, the perfect person to take over. Reach out to us to find out more.
- Drawing Up Contracts: Your purchase contract needs to reflect the uniqueness of your practice. It's a straightforward process when done right. Let us help you create a contract that's right for you.
- Sealing the Deal: Transitioning a buyer into a practice is a delicate process for you, your patients, and employees. We know proven strategies that work to reduce attrition and ensure a smooth hand-off.
Contact us now via one of the methods above if you're ready to talk about any of the subjects above, or have other questions about buying or selling or preparing a practice for sale. We're here to help, and that first call is free.
Absolutely! That's what we're all about. We want you to offer you all the support you need to buy or sell your medical practice. If you prefer to do it all yourself, you can find most of the tools to get started here on our website. However, our most successful clients are those who reach out and ask us to mentor or coach them, and/or actually do some of the work for them.
Good question! We usually start with a free call wherein we get a sense of your needs and give you some suggestions on some steps you can take now to achieve your goals. We will also let you know what we can do to help, if you need any help at all.
Prior to the first call, we will send you a non-disclosure so you can be assured that we won't be sharing any of your information with anyone else. After the first call, if you'd like to work a bit more with us, we'll send you our consultant agreement so you know how we operate. That agreement basically says that we charge by the hour and that we will only do the work you ask us to, and bill the hours you've approved.
Once we have those elements in place, we can help you wherever you're at buying or selling a medical practice!
It's true, we're not for everybody, and everybody is not for us. We are a boutique firm. We never work with more than 3 sellers and 3 buyers at the same time. We have this policy so that we can focus on doing our absolute best and overdelivering for our clients. So if we said no to you, it may simply be that we are already working on our maximum number of transactions.
Another reason we may say no is if we feel our background and expertise doesn't meet with the kind of practice or situation you are dealing with. We have helped people buy and sell many different types of practices, and every sale is unique. Each has its ups and downs, its challenges and rewards. We love what we do and feel happiest when we best serve our clients. If we don't feel we are the best people for the job, we'd prefer to send you to someone else who is.
Here's how it works. We provide a bunch of free info on how to buy or sell a medical practice. If you'd like to do it all yourself or just need a few tips here and there, then check out the free info here on this site.
If you'd like to have us help you figure out how this info relates to your specific situation, reach out to us via one of the contact methods on this page. Your first call is free, and we charge an hourly fee thereafter for work you pre-approve. We can do anything from helping you evaluate where to start in the process, to helping find a buyer or seller; from drafting contracts, to helping you transition into or out of a practice. We can do small parts of the work for you, or all of it. It's up to you. Reach out to us via one of the contact options above and we'd be happy to get on a free call with you (or just email or instant message) to help you reach your goals.
And while we want you to get what you want, because we're not brokers and are paid by the project, we have no vested interest in pushing you to buy or sell so that we get paid. We just want you to lighten your load and give you the information and tools you need to succeed. See more about how we differ from a broker and what makes us unique below.
Being a participant in a buying or selling transaction necessitates the utmost of discretion for the sake of patients, employees, associates, and the smooth transition of the practice. We're well aware of these concerns, which is why we take care to be sure your information is safe and sound. Some of our methods include:
- Having both you and us sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before we even get to talking.
- Having you sign a Consultant Agreement that makes totally transparent our fees and the way we work.
- When involved with real or potential buyers, creating and having signed strong Mutual Non-disclosures with separate signature pages to protect both parties before any information is revealed.
- Our sales contracts also include strong provisions for reparations in case one party violates any part of the agreement.
- Use of encrypted websites (including this one) as well as strong password-protected, cloud-based servers to protect your information.
If you have further questions about how we go about keeping your information secure, please reach out via one of the contact options below.
Guest Posts: Unless you are an expert in the area of buying, selling, and/or valuating a medical practice, please do not send us your ideas for a guest post. We won't pay attention to it.
Sharing, Linking To, and/or Republishing Posts: If you'd like to link to one of our posts, or paraphrase it, that's fine, so long as you provide a link to our original article, and proper attribution to ... us. If you decide to take one of our posts and republish it without proper attribution and a link back to us, expect a Cease and Desist letter followed shortly by legal action. The stuff on this site is our hard-won intellectual property, and we're quite serious about protecting it.
If you're in doubt about any of the info above, please contact us via one of the methods below and we'll get right back to you.