Longevity Wellness Clinic of Arizona, Inc.
Own a low-maintenance acupuncture practice in Phoenix, Arizona
Learn more about this extraordinary opportunity to step into a profitable practice in a gorgeous area, currently offered at a great price!
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, high-net practice in one of America’s fastest-growing cities. Longevity Wellness Clinic of Arizona, currently the acupuncture practice of Pamela Robbins, is located on the outskirts of Phoenix. With a health-conscious population and consistent return business, the opportunity to have an abundant practice drawing from a major metropolitan area is available from the moment you step in.
Imagine making over $130,000 per year working just 2-3 days per week with up to a month off for vacation each year. No marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice keeps a steady flow of new patients streaming in.
Low overhead and consistent patient flow mean you’ll continue to keep your costs predictably low. Add more hours, do some marketing, and/or sublease some of your space, and you have the chance to add even more success to an already prosperous practice..
Whether you are a practitioner who is just starting out or an established clinician with some years under your belt, Longevity Wellness offers you the chance to hit the ground running. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most beautiful areas in the country. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time with us, and be thriving by in a couple of short months.
Learn much more below.
Income & Expenses
Opportunities for Growth
- The City of Chandler is located just a few minutes south of Phoenix and is part of the greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- It has a population of just over 250,000, with easy access to almost 5 million more who live in the Phoenix Metro.
- Chandler is one of the fastest growing innovation and technology centers in the nation.
- The city is a vibrant, diverse, fiscally responsible community with a supportive business climate that attracts global industry leaders, exciting startups, talented workers and their families.
- In addition to being a great place to live, work and play, local hotels, resorts, golf courses, restaurants and ample shopping opportunities make Chandler one of Arizona's great vacation spots.
- Being just south of Phoenix means this practice draws from the fifth-largest city in the country, with easy access to all of its arts, culture and recreation.
- The clinic is part of a larger office park with 20-30 other offices mixing business and healthcare professionals.
- The space itself consists of a reception area, doctor/staff space, 2 treatment rooms, bathrooms, and plenty of storage. Parking is abundant and free.
- The office is modern and tastefully decorated, and the clinic maintains a close relationship with nearby health providers and the local community, from which it receives many referrals.
- Longevity Wellness is a non-specialty practice, seeing everything from subclinical and acute orthopedic conditions to chronic issues that have not responded to other medical interventions.
- The patient population has spanned from infants to great grandparents, and everyone in between. That said, the majority of the current patient load consists of professionals between the ages of 25 and 60, most of whom are women over 40 years of age.
- The current owner has spent time on staff at the MD Andersen Cancer Center and continues to assist patients in cancer recovery. She also treats many neurological disorders.
- Most patients are from communities within 20 miles of the office.
- Many patients continue to come in for maintenance on a consistent basis, and the payor mix is divided between cash and insurance.
- Given the owner’s exceptional reputation in the area, most patients are referred by word-of-mouth, while some come through the practice’s online presence.
- The current owner is happy to provide past calendars to prove consistent patient volume.
- While trained in standard acupuncture and traditional Chinese medical techniques, the current owner also practices Japanese and auricular acupuncture and utilizes cupping, gua sha and tui na as needed.
- In addition to Chinese medicine, cold plasma therapy is used to accelerate wound healing.
- The current owner is also a certified life coach, and related techniques have inevitably become integrated into her practice.
- Herbal medicines and supplements are prescribed to most patients.
The following income and expense summaries are derived from an average of income and adjusted* expenses from 2019-2020. Note that the current owner works 2-3 days per week and takes up to four weeks off per year.
Average gross yearly revenue: $134,182 ($11,182 / month)
Average adjusted expenses: $36,759 yearly ($3,063 / month)
*Adjusted expenses are the net expenses that a new owner would have to take on in order to run the business at the same level of revenue as the current owner
Average $97,423 per year ($8,119 / month)
- The price is based on a conservative professional valuation of almost $115,000, with an average yearly gross of about $134,000 for the past couple of years (including during Covid).
- The owner’s motivation to sell in a timely fashion has allowed her to generously factor in a discount off of the valued price for potential attrition and start-up costs on change of ownership. She expects the right person will retain her patients and transition smoothly, making this a great opportunity for the buyer.
- The purchase will be structured as an asset purchase agreement and may be drawn up between buyer and seller (preferred) or by attorneys, at the discretion and by agreement of both parties.
- Approval of the buyer is subject to a credit check, and loans from medical practice brokers, banks, or the Small Business Administration (SBA) may be available to finance the transaction depending on the buyer’s creditworthiness.
- The seller may also be willing to hold a loan for the right buyer.
- Upon purchase, the new owner will receive all patient records and equipment in addition to any supplement inventory.
- The current owner will also transfer to the new owner all clinic-related intellectual property, including the clinic phone number, website, Unified Practice EHR and billing system and clinic-related financials.
- The landlord is willing to transfer the lease and the current owner will facilitate interaction with the landlord in order to secure favorable lease terms.
- The current owner’s goal is to surrender the practice in 2021. She would be willing to stay on for a limited time to train a new owner in her techniques and to assist in the transition, if so desired by the new owner, at no additional cost.
While the current practice nets a healthy return, a motivated buyer could significantly increase their income upon acquisition through a number of simple changes.
- Work more hours – The current owner works only 2-3 days per week. As such, there is plenty of room to work more hours in the clinic, which would obviously increase revenue.
- Add additional practitioners as employees – In addition to or in lieu of working more hours, the practice could easily support at least one more provider during the times when the office is unoccupied.
- Add more lessors – Given that the office is not always in use, subleasing space to allied practitioners when available could be a consistent source of passive income.
- Do some marketing - The practice does very little marketing outside of its web presence. There is a database and a file cabinet full of patient information that could be used for marketing directly to current and former patients, but the clinic has been busy enough that these resources have not been leveraged. Doing any kind of additional marketing would create more opportunities for an increase in new patients and a return of pre-existing patients.
- Improve online presence - The current owner has been successful without putting too much effort into creating an ongoing online presence. Blogging, improving the website, paid online marketing, and doing some email marketing all hold great potential to improve awareness of the clinic in order to generate more revenue.
- Add additional products and services - Patients take a limited assortment of herbal medicines. Expanding resale offerings such as medical supplies and more supplements offer opportunities for increased revenue.
About The Phoenix Area
Pictures of the Clinic
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to step into a turn-key practice in a gorgeous area! Call (907) 978-6920, or click here to email us today.
Copyright 2021 - Longevity Wellness Clinic of Arizona, Inc.