Naturopathic Acupuncture Clinic, Inc.
Own a 40 year-old turn-key naturopathic-acupuncture practice in Montana
Learn more about this extraordinary opportunity to step into a profitable practice in a gorgeous area, currently offered at an amazing price!
Unique opportunity to own a lucrative, high-net practice in gorgeous Helena, Montana at an exceptionally low price. Naturopathic Acupuncture Clinic (NAC), currently the acupuncture, naturopathic and clinical nutrition practice of Michael Bergkamp, has been located in its own historic building in the center of town for almost 40 years. With a health-conscious population and consistent return business, the opportunity to have an abundant practice drawing from a fast-growing area is available from the moment you step in.
Imagine netting almost $200,000 per year working no more than three days per week with up to a month off per year for vacation. No additional marketing necessary—the reputation of this practice keeps a steady stream of new patients rolling in.
Add more hours, hire an associate, or do some marketing, and you have the chance to add even more success to an already prosperous practice.
Whether you are a naturopath or an acupuncturist who is just starting out, or an established clinician with some years under your belt, NAC offers you the chance to hit the ground running. Step into this rare, once-in-a-lifetime, turn-key opportunity to run the practice of your dreams in one of the most magnificent, sought-after areas in the country. Call or email us today, come by and spend some time with us, and be thriving in a couple of short months.
Learn much more below.
Income & Expenses
Opportunities for Growth
Video & Photos
- The City of Helena is tucked away in the foothills of the Rockies along Interstate 15, roughly midway between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks.
- With a population of about 35,000, and another 50,000 in the surrounding area, Montana’s capital city is fast becoming a base for post-Covid telecommuters looking for a better quality of life.
- The city’s grand architecture, numerous museums and historic sites offer a real glimpse into the rich and deep gold rush history of the city.
- Helena also boasts a vibrant cultural center with a busy event calendar, eclectic shopping, art galleries, terrific local bands, great restaurants, local microbreweries, and an epic trail system.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will never tire of the endless choices of activities available throughout the region in all four seasons.
- The building within which the clinic is housed is owned by the clinic owner and is also available for sale or may be leased. The 2-story red brick and granite building is located one block from Helena's historic downtown district within walking distance to multiple brew pubs, cafes, and coffee shops.
- The main floor has a reception area, a practitioner's office, 3 treatment rooms, a half-bath, and a storage area with copier, sink, and cabinets.
- The 2nd floor has two large treatment areas, a full bath, and a large common room with sink and cabinets (this room his has been used as a reception area when the 2nd floor has been rented to other practitioners).
- The 2nd floor can also be used as a living space.
- The building also includes a finished basement. The largest room in the basement is presently used for IV treatments.
- There are additional rooms which include a private treatment room, alternate office space, a half-bath, and storage areas. An abundance of off- and on-street parking is available for patients.
Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to step into an established, turn-key practice in a gorgeous town! Call (406) 442-2091 or click here to email us today.
Copyright 2022 - Naturopathic Acupuncture Clinic, Inc.